Thursday 21 July 2016

Select mock location app stuck



Hello all you nexus 6 experts!

I am experiencing a weird bug for selecting the mock location app under developer settings. Currently I have three different apps installed - FakeGPS, Lockito and Go Walking Fake GPS Location.

Now, after I set one of the apps as the mock location provider, I can no longer select any other one. I can only choose "None" from the list or the initial selection. e.g. currently I can only set FakeGPS or "none" for the setting. After I uninstall the "stuck" app I can again choose a different one - but then the setting gets stuck on this one.

I am on a Nexus 6 with the July build of Marshmallow (6.0.1 MOB30O). It's running the stock ROM with franco.Kernel and root.

Anybody experienced something like this and has a solution?

Is there a way to edit this setting somewhere directly in a config file?



No comments:

Post a Comment