Saturday 23 July 2016

SD being simulated on on board storage



So after 3 years of stock on my n900a I flashed 4.4.2 and rooted using towel root, and remounted my SD and imported my pics, installed exposed and other stuff, I was uninstalling bloat ware and fond that my SD wasn't being use so i push some apps and it stayed the same size so I looked at the partition data and saw two SD locations one in the on board and the real SD card, and the application manger pushes to the fake SD card making the 64GB card useless.
The Fake SD is storage/emulated/legacy, Size 21.5gb s same as the free space on board.
The Real SDis storage/extSdCard 59.7gb the reaming space on the SD.

The Two dirs have all most the same layout.
I have screen shots but the ten post thing wont let me paste them.

Thanks,



No comments:

Post a Comment