Wednesday 20 July 2016

screwed my memory i think - not hard bricked but what is this? cant boot



after trying uncesssfully many times to get LVM to work I decided to go back to stock oppo recovery. I saw an option to unify memory in the oppo recovery and clicked that. My screen flashed for 30min with no reboot. I shut it down. This could have where it went wrong.

Now I cant boot into any recovery. Just stays stuck on the oppo logo. i DO have fastboot mode though however and I CAN execute commands via the terminal/cmd prompt.

If I flash twrp, i can see it tries to boot into twrp with a blue flash of a screen but immediately it goes back to the oppo logo and stays there forever.

If I flash oppo recovery again, i can see it tries to go into oppo recovery but then the screen starts flashing bits and pieces of what I can make out as the oppo recovery.

I assume my memory is messed up because i tried to unify memory via the oppo recovery? I cant seem to do the unbrick method here: http://community.oppo.com/en/forum.p...read&tid=23067 as I tried and think my windows 10 comp cant do it. All it sees is "Marshall London Device"

Any way to solve this? Thanks in advance to the pros at XDA!



No comments:

Post a Comment