Thursday 21 July 2016

Screen overlay detected



After updating my Huawei Mate S to Android Marshmallow EMUI 4.0.1 (CRR-L09C432B361) I am having screen overlay issue. Sorry, I can't give screenshot. Gallery, facebook upload, Gmail etc. are not working properly. I am getting a message like this- "Screen overlay detected- To change this permission setting you first have to turn off the screen overlay from Settings > Apps". When I click on Settings tab, it takes me to a settings section named "Draw over other apps". When I click on the relevant app, I find some of their permissions denied, which I can't turn on. I did some googling and found some other related posts mostly indicating to disable some kind of screen filtering apps or clean master which I don't have. Tried resetting, then wiping cache data, didn't fix. Tried disabling developer options, didn't work. Can anyone help to solve this issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment