Thursday 21 July 2016

Samsung note 5 cannot open whatsoever!



Hello, new to XDA and hope I can get some solutions for this goddamn phone!

It's been a few weeks since my phone is in a useless state, and whenever I open my phone, the screen stays completely black and for some odd reason, the blue light on the top corner is on. The phone gets warmer, and it just stays in that state. For hours. Unless I hold volume down + home button, then start button altogether for 20-25 secs. Now, you can tell me to go to recovery mode by holding volume up + start, it doesn't work, I tried SEVERAL times. Phone cannot start. Nothing. There are no physical damages.

I did some research and it's most likely hardbrick, but since I can't even get to recovery mode or anything, it's not like I can even un-brick the phone. The only solution I see now is to send my phone to Samsung. I bought it online last December, so Samsung might tell me to buy a new phone with a discount, which is something I don't want to do, since there's still pics, notes and phone numbers in it. Is there any solution? Keep in mind the phone won't start or go in recovery mode. I'm dead srsly :eek:



No comments:

Post a Comment