Saturday 16 July 2016

Samsung MM update font issue



Samsung has removed the ability to install 3rd party fonts with the latest MM update. You can install any of the crap flipfont ones from the Samsung app store, but no longer can you use any of the font apps from the Play store. Will just give you the "not supported" message and uninstall the font. I am used to using a nice condensed font on my phones, like a Roboto condensed, Segoe condensed, or Univers condensed, but no more. Samsung directed me to the font maker and app makers. App makers say it is Samsung. Font maker (who makes are the crappy flipfonts on the Samsung store) Monotype Imaging Inc. told me to contact the phone maker. Funny huh? Nice new "feature" Samsung. A little more like Apple I guess.

Sent from my Venue 10 7040 using Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment