Thursday 21 July 2016

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE AT&T SM-T337A bootloop Help.



I've scoured the net all day and I cannot find a way to fix my new tablet. I thought I had it on [HTML=http://forum.xda-developers.com/tab-4/general/link-original-firmware-images-tab-4-7-t2978495]this thread[/HTML] but I got a 404 error. Does anyone have that file?

I had forgotten that you could not do a permanent root on 5.1.1 and used kingo root on it. Now i'm in deep trouble. My new unlocked (once at&t) tablet is boot looped and it has the custom icon, which means once the seller sees that they will know that I tried to root it if they are techy enough. So I must at least get rid of the custom before I can send it off to them for a replacement. (I might be able to blame it on a kid but I don't know how that will fly) I've tried kies, odin and everything else I can find but haven't be able to fix it. So I was hoping that someone here could advise me. I don't care about the info on it, that's replaceable but I really want to know how to fix my tablet. I can get it into recovery mode and download mode but it's stuck on the at&t logo. Can anyone help me? Thanks

From now on I'll leave lollipop alone



No comments:

Post a Comment