Friday 15 July 2016

S7 edge 935F can't boot



Hi guys I have a serious issue with my S7 edge.
I installed a Samsung marvel theme and to keep it I used package disabler to disable theme store and theme center.
I was in a situation where I needed the phone to stay alive even with very low battery so I decided to switch to ultra power saving mode but I didn't think about re-enable theme store and center before switching to UPSM. Phone went black and white but UPSM wasn't fully functional (I had only a castrated black and white normal mode with no access to apps and a limited settings menu with no way to switch back to normal mode. At this point I choose maybe the worst path I could.... I rebooted the device and went in a sort of bootloop stuck on Samsung flashing logo. I tried to reboot to download mode and the phone enters it with no problems, I went also I to stock recovery and wiped cache and rebooted again with same results: phone passes the "Galaxy S7 edge" logo, led turns blue and pulses, Samsung logo appears, phone vibrates, led switches off and then nothing more, only Samsung logo flashing endlessly.
The only strange thing is that exiting recovery briefly appears a message in red that says e:/data unable to mount (invalid argument).
Now the real problem is: I don't mind if the phone is stuck and I have to reset it, factory reset it, send it back to Samsung, even dump into the thrash bin and buy a new one or a Note7... What I absolutely need to do is to have the photos back as those are those related to the first month of life of my first child!
Do I have to try to reinstall firmware via Odin? Go to service center? Please help



No comments:

Post a Comment