Tuesday 26 July 2016

(S6 5.1.1)Bootloop / stuck at samsung screen after flashing the correct zip via TWRP.



So I root my phone and flash twrp. But when I tried to flash the zip file my phone could not get pass the Samsung screen. So I search for solution and disable the xposed installer and get back to the home screen. But that does not solve the problem I still couldn't install the firmware.

My phone is
Samsung Galaxy
S6 G9200ZHU2COJB
5.1.1

So I flash the newest zip file - xposed-v86-sdk22-arm64.zip ( this should be the correct zip ). But now I am stuck on the situation above.

I watched some youtube video about needing a custom rom for the phone to flash xposed firmware but I couldn't find one in xda forum or any other website ( this is an phone bought in Hong Kong, China ). Please provide me some solution if possible. Thank you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment