Wednesday 6 July 2016

Root Checking on my tablet



I have Penta T-Pad WS704X 3G calling tablet. It runs on lollipop 5.1.1

The issue is regarding it rooted or not. I haven't root it yet, so I think its rooted by manufacturers. The problem I'm facing is that I have installed ccleaner on it and in system info it says that my tab is rooted, but when check the root by using root cheker app it says my device is not properly rooted.
By checking on terminal I get $ sign, and when typing SU I get permission denied.
And in ES file explorer I can't ON the root explorer which it says "test fails, this function can't performed on this device"
Is my device is rooted or not?

It also have su file in system/xbin and sh and busybox in system/bin by default.
I haven't try any rooting procedure yet.

So question is whether my device is rooted or not by the manufacturers?

Please help, I'm unable to move my apps to SD card.



No comments:

Post a Comment