Tuesday 12 July 2016

Root breaks the phone



Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone ever faced the problem as I do. Applying SuperSU binary from TWRP will break the phone. I only see startup screen and then screen goes blank.

I have tried different version of SuperSU but it's still not working.

Here is my phone ROM version:

ro.build.display.id=A7000-a_PLUS_S308_160618_ROW
TWRP Version: 3.0.0-3

Also, I have tried different approach of rooting the phone like using tool like Kingo Root and K3 Note Manager, but to no avail.

Appreciate if I can get some insights to fix the problem.



1 comment:

  1. Just got my umi supper and foun iut same problems mentioned.
    Gps is crazy. Csnnot use any map on my phone.
    Have factory reset and it did not help.
    Phone is not useful for me.
    Switched it off and waiting to any silution for the gps problems.

    ReplyDelete