Saturday 23 July 2016

Ring Tone Quiet When it Shouldn't Be



More or less doing a copy and paste of an issue I posted over in the Lenovo Motorola forums, in case someone else over here has experienced and fixed it:

Having a problem with the volume going to a low setting, and in the Moto app the silence ringer on picking up the phone isn't on. I turned it on, then off, and the problem persists. Just received the phone yesterday from Amazon. Here's what else I've noticed:

1) when I go to choose any ringtone, the first time I select it the volume is low (although the volume setting is set to highest point), but if I select it a second time the volume is high. Does not affect how it rings when the phone rings, however
2) after phone rings in this low setting, if I turn it down slightly the volume is even lower. However, if I turn it all the way back up the test sound is fully loud. Ringer will still ring low, however.

All three volumes are set to fully loud, so it's not confusion there. Really kind of at a loss with this one. Been using Android OS for about 4 years now, so I'm pretty well-versed in it. Can't find any other setting that relates to this issue.

Presently using the "Digital Phone" ring tone, but can confirm that it happens with any ring tone that I've tried thus far.

Any help would be appreciated. It's my lady's phone, and she's not pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment