Wednesday 13 July 2016

Red Triangle When Entering Recovery mode



I have a Samsung Orange GT-I9105P with android 4.1.2. Due to an unrelated problem(boot loop caused by android device manager, don't turn it on if you have 4.1.2) I had to factory reset my phone. When I entered recovery mode(with no root, with stock ROM) I saw a background with a android on the ground with a red sign, I could select any option, and after selecting one the android stood up and had some blue lines on it. When rebooting it fell down again with the red sign. Everything works fine, and I have root now(stock ROM). I got the phone from my father, so it;s possible that he did something to the phone. What does it mean when recovery mode has the android on the ground with red sign?(it still happens, and I can still select any option)



No comments:

Post a Comment