Wednesday 27 July 2016

Random restarts



Out of nowhere my phone started to restart randomly to the point when it looks like a boot loop. Also I have noticed that those boot loops occurs when my battery is below 50% and when I'm charged to 100% I can boot but after 3-4 minutes it goes to restart anyway. Also when I have turned off WiFi, GPS and BT there are no more reboots so far but I'm not able to turn on back WiFi, GPS or BT unless I will pull battery out and put back and turn on them back quickly but then I'm getting back those random restarts.

I'm on a stock but rooted Lollipop with TWRP.

I saw some threads with similar issues and were related to a battery but in those cases phones stay up when were charged or a battery pack and mine has still if is connected to the wall or a battery pack. :rolleyes:

Any clue what is going on?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment