Friday 15 July 2016

Problem with installing GAPPS for CM13.



First and foremost: I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been trying to install CM13 on my phone but I'm currently stuck with stock CM and can't install GAPPS. I have an error when trying to install GAPPS, I read that this may be caused by wrong recovery (I flashed boot.img from CM13 folder) and that using TWRP might help. But I can't install it since I don't have app store! I tried to install it manually using adb shell, I did everything as described in tutorial in twrp site. But after accesing root and typing dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/FOTAKernel command I only get "No such file or directory". File is 100% there, name is also correct. I have no idea what to do! Is there other way to install GAPPS without this recovery? Or just download appstore so I can download TWRP from there? Help much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment