Wednesday 27 July 2016

Problem flashing OTA with Flashfire, missing partition listings.



My 6p is rooted, has custom recovery (TWRP), and Xposed Framework installed.

I'd put off updating my phone for a while because I'm lazy but my I was over at my cousin's house and he asked me to update his because he got annoyed by the notification (he has the same setup as me). I flashed his phone and went home. He messaged me soon after that Wifi stopped working on his phone completely. This is what his wifi screen looks like. (Can't share link to picture as it's my first post and can't link outside of XDA) I looked up a tutorial and realized I hadn't selected the right partitions, only "boot" which was the only one checked. So that's when I decided to flash the update to my own phone so I could figure out what went wrong and fix his.

Problem is, a bunch of the partitions needed to flash the update are missing. The one's needed are missing and there are a bunch of random "protected partition" options. Somebody please help me out. I've asked on Reddit and no one has replied and my cousin will chew my head off if I don't have a fix by tomorrow.

These are the pictures so you can see what I am talking about. I can't link directly because it's my first post and cannot link outside of XDA but I have no other way to show my problem.
imgur .com /a/ quoE9
imgur. com /y93AePy



No comments:

Post a Comment