Wednesday 27 July 2016

Possible bricked phone, new to Elephone, familiar with Android rooting and ROMs etc.



Initially I tried to root the P9000 following this guide (http://forum.xda-developers.com/elep...ivers-t3344042), and it seems to have bricked my phone. I got this error, (BROM ERROR-1073676724), and now my phone won't boot, or boot into recovery mode. The PC only sees it if I plug it in and press the recovery buttons (Vol+ and power), and then it'll flash up for a short time before vanishing. I've found the only way to keep it visible in the device manager is to use the flashtool to attempt to flash something to it, but I get this error (BROM ERROR -1073414139). I've tried this on a Windows 10 and a Windows 7 PC with no dice on either. Any help would be much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment