Friday 15 July 2016

Please Help ! phone switches off randomly..



Help me guys please.
My Htc one m8 switches off automatically but if i use it while charging then phone doesn't switch off . My battery does show charge and I am able to charge it.

Here's a little background:

I had s-off and unlocked bootloader on my htc m8 (non-hk) running kitkat rom and it was rooted. So in order to update it to marshmallow ,i had flashed the MM Rom everything was fine, then there was a handsfree activation loop so as to remove it I had followed this guide and before deleting the contents of carrier folder,I had made a backup of the carrier in the sdcard (but later found out it was missing). :crying: :crying:

On reboot it showed me some error about wifi calling and I saw that wifi calling option and roaming options were missing. And whenever I clicked on any app,it would switch off but while charging it doesn't.
Also when I insert my sim card ,it will just switch off regardless of whether I'm charging or not.

I guess my battery works fine as I am able to charge it and while on the bootloader it doesn't switch off. I have tried flashing back to stock,flashing a custom rom but nothing works. I dont have a nandroid backup(my mistake) and I have also searched around but the links don't work :(

So guys please help me if there is a way to fix this . And is it possible to make my root directory back to stock ??:confused:



No comments:

Post a Comment