Wednesday 6 July 2016

Phone vibrating continuously every other second . Does not boot up



I was trying to flash a custom ROM in my Lenovo A6000. I rooted the phone with KingRoot. Then using Rashr I flashed the twrp img. I went to recovery and then I made a backup using TWRP's Backup option. I rebooted the phone and again went to recovery Then tapping the Wipe option I went toAdvanced Wipe where I checked the boxes next to Data, System, Cache, Dalvik. After that I went to the Install option where I chose the ROM.zip file from the sd card. The installation failed, I tried to install again but it failed again ( I must have had a bad copy of the file ). Since I had already wiped the system I went to the Restore option, chose the backed up file to restore. The restore was successful. But when I tapped the Reboot button after a couple of seconds the device screen went off and the phone kept on vibrating continuously after short intervals. I tried pressing the POWER button for a long time--> keeps on vibrating. I tried going to recovery by pressing the hardware keys--> still keeps on vibrating. I tried connecting to the computer after taking out the battery and replacing it. NOthing seems to work. It keeps showing the same problem. Please Help...



No comments:

Post a Comment