Related to the problem posted here.
tl;dr - After upgrading to MM, any updates to Google apps are lost after reboot.
I dealt with this issue by deleting apps and installing fresh from the Play Store. This presented a new problem: those same apps had to be reconfigured after every reboot. Gmail, Photos... even Pokemon Go had to be setup all over every time.
Recently, I've noticed that apps are just randomly deleting themselves. I lost T-mobile Tuesdays, Yelp and some other apps. I don't notice they're gone until I need them.
It seems like MM just can't retain some data, like installed apps, between reboots. I've tried clearing caches, factory reboots and re-Odining... I'm at a loss as to what to try next. I'm about to revert to my LL nandroid backup because this phone has become a pain to use.
tl;dr - After upgrading to MM, any updates to Google apps are lost after reboot.
I dealt with this issue by deleting apps and installing fresh from the Play Store. This presented a new problem: those same apps had to be reconfigured after every reboot. Gmail, Photos... even Pokemon Go had to be setup all over every time.
Recently, I've noticed that apps are just randomly deleting themselves. I lost T-mobile Tuesdays, Yelp and some other apps. I don't notice they're gone until I need them.
It seems like MM just can't retain some data, like installed apps, between reboots. I've tried clearing caches, factory reboots and re-Odining... I'm at a loss as to what to try next. I'm about to revert to my LL nandroid backup because this phone has become a pain to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment