Tuesday 5 July 2016

Phone is stuck in bootloader



I have a Verizon Note 3 which I bought a while ago. I have never rooted or otherwise messed with anything like that on this phone, it's all completely stock in that regard. In the process of trying to fix and recover my phone, I did the powered off version where, while your phone is off, you hold the home button and the volume up button and then hit the power button to get the little recovery boot menu. While in that menu I accidentally click on the "reboot to bootloader" option and now my phone is stuck on a screen that says "Downloading... Do not turn off target !!" I have been stuck in the screen for quite a while now with no change and I don't know what to do since it tells me not to turn off the phone and I am scared it will mess up my phone if I do. Is there anything I can do to fix this without killing my phone somehow?
Edit: My phone was fully updated as far as I know to lollipop.



No comments:

Post a Comment