Tuesday 12 July 2016

Phone doesn't turn on/stuck in bootloop



Need suggestions for this.
A few weeks ago I rooted my phone to remove some apps that I never used. I just kept using my phone as always and did nothing special except removing those apps. Today I decided to unroot my phone because I felt it would be safer in case anything should happen to it (HOW IRONIC). It's only 3 months old and I didn't want to loose my warranty. I opened the SuperUser app and clicked full unroot and clicked continue. My phone instantly returned to the home screen and then powered off. Then it turned on again, but now the message "Samsung Galaxy S7 powered by Android" keeps flashing on the screen. I went into recovery mode and tried wiping the cache first, but nothing changed. Then I wiped all my data and did a factory reset, but my phone keeps flashing and won't turn on. I'm really desperate and don't know what to do because I'm afraid I can't take it to my retailer because my phone is rooted (if it still is rooted, but I have no idea). What should I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment