Wednesday 27 July 2016

Phone Cant Install Firmware after odin or SmartSwitch are done(SM-G925I)



hey there
i can flash any firmware i want with odin 3.11.1 and everything goes smoothly also with Smart Switch but when these apps are done the Phone can not install the firmware it goes half way at "Installing system update" and say Erasing then it goes to recovery and after reboot goes to recovery again and say "dm-verity verification failed ...
Need to check DRK first..."

my download mode status is as follows
RP SWREV : B:3 K:2 S:2
Knox warranty void : 1 (0x0304)

what i did to make the phone work again is
i flashed the 5.1.1 stock firmware then flashed Unikernel or flashed AP and Bl separately with odin ....both ways made the phone work again but Baseband and IMEI and IMEISV all UNKNOWN

so from what i hear flashing a stock firmware can recover the IMEI and baseband

all i want now is be able to make the firmware install on the phone

Note :
the phone is SM-G925I

everytime after i flash a firmware and goes to recovery it says

"installing exec-multi-csc : TMB"
and this TMB is T-mobile related but mine is SM-G925I


***some guy Rooted my phone at some store and downgrade it to 5.1.1
because my phone was on 6.0.1 and after update imei changed to 350000
then i tried above things
please help me to fix this phone asap

thank you very much



No comments:

Post a Comment