Saturday 16 July 2016

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case for OnePlus 3 Pictures



I received the Fusion Bumper Case today and I gotta say after a days use I am delighted with it, I've got it on with the 2.5D Screen Protector and it works no problem. I actually like this more than the Grip-Pro I got the other day, purely because it allows me to show off my phone whilst keeping it protected! Here are some pictures:

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case


Also threw together a quick and dirty YouTube clip with the Case in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIsXJV0DDnc It's terrible and I'd advise you to mute the video, with a little more time I could have produced something a little more professional! :)

Jono



No comments:

Post a Comment