Wednesday 27 July 2016

Orzly Accessories Bundle for OnePlus 3, focusing on Indians, and everything you now.



tl;dr : Ordered the Orzly Accessories Bundle, will track the package, the delivery time, the packing, the products itself, and the whole experience therein. Will also take pictures of the bundle and the things inside if you guys want.
Sup Guys,
Especially the Indians here, I was interested in the Orzly's Tempered Glasses, but I saw that they were very expensive here on Amazon.in. That with the GripProGripPro or the Fusion BumperFusion Bumper, the total went up to almost Rs. 2.5k (close US), while their Accessories BundleAccessories Bundle was coming to around Rs. 3.1k (retailing at £34.99 till this 31st).
So I decided to spend the extra Rs. 600 and get things like the Car charger (retailing at £13, approx. Rs. 1200), since OnePlus's Dash never seemed to be in stock, or the Ring Stand, which I'll admit seems gimmicky, but I'll update when I get posession. For a klutz like me, if this works with the Bumper case, then it may well be worth it.
I placed my order today, and hence this thread.
I am going to track the progress, how much time it takes to ship, and reach me, if I have any problems with the Customs (shouldn't have, India has a Bilateral Trade Agreement with the U.K. AFAIK), I was assured it arrive in 7-8 days, and we can get free priority shipping with tracking. I was also informed that they are setting up shop in India soon, but with the offer set to expire on the 31st, I didn't have the luxury of time.
I will also be posting pictures of the Bundle once I get it, since IIRC no has covered the Bundle till now, as I looked around in the sub to see, before I took the plunge and made the purchase.
This is the first time I am going for an Orzly product, after I saw your guys giving positive feedback about their products (maybe not the tempered glass, but I guess if the GripPro case does its job, it won't be needed that much? And also that no other 2.5D glass seems to be working perfectly now).
Lets see if I have a positive experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment