Monday 18 July 2016

Oneplus One TWRP Bootloop



Hi,
I've got a Oneplus One that's stuck in a twrp recovery boot loop, and I'm wondering if anyone can help. I just had my screen replaced and when I got it back it was stuck in a twrp recovery bootloop, and I couldn't boot into fastboot mode- not via recovery, and not via holding the power/volume buttons down. By wiping the system in twrp I was able to get into fastboot mode, and flash the latest stock Cyanogen rom cm-13.1-ZNH2KAS254-bacon-signed-fastboot-d194f46bee. Everything booted up fine, and at that point the phone had been restored to stock. After that, I installed the latest cyanogenmod snapshot cm-13.0-20160419-SNAPSHOT-ZNH0EAO2O0-bacon, and everything booted up fine. Next I flashed the latest twrp 3.0.2-0 and rebooted the system. At that point everything seemed to be okay. I took the back cover off again to try and line up the speaker grill a little bit better, and now I'm stuck in a recovery bootloop again, except this time I can't get back to fastboot mode by wiping the system, and I don't have consistent internet access to research how to fix this (I'm posting this from the library). I was able to install the cm snapshot again via twrp thinking that it would just undo whatever it is that was causing the problem, but the phone still boots into twrp every time. Twrp does detect that I have indeed installed the zip, it's just I can't boot into anything other than twrp. Even when I plug the phone in powered off as if to charge it, it boots straight into recovery. I am able to put files on the phone via mtp, and it shows up under adb devices as serial# recovery when I mount mtp, so if there is a magic file that I can install, or an adb command that I can run, or if you know of the solution please lend me a helping hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment