Tuesday 5 July 2016

oneplus 3 bootloader relocking



I was installed with Twrp and had rooted my oneplus 3.
I unticked root access in supersu.
Booted to bootloader and typed on my pc in command prompt ,"Fastboot oem lock"
This gave a confirmation on my device,I confirmed locking.
And after that my device did not booted up.I managed to get in bootloader again as I was not even able to open the recovery and unlocked the bootloader once again by this my device booted up.
I flashed stock recovery and repeated the relocking process,this time I was able to open recovery also but no able to boot up.
I again unlocked the bootloader and installed twrp back turned my device up.
Then I unchecked oem unlocking under developer options.
Relocked the bootloader once again.
And now I am stuck at bootloader,not able to unlock it even this time as I turned off oem unlocking.
Now I can only open bootloader.
Please help!
thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment