Friday 15 July 2016

OnePlus 2 Os and Recovery wiped



I am having a problem with my OnePlus two device. I used qcom download tool on my device, because my OnePlus two didn't want to reset. So after qcom download tool was done My phone rebooted and stayed in a boot logo. I tried It again and again and so on. After doing that a lot over and over I thought It could fix it, I got the same output over and over. My phone got the OS completely wiped and the recovery. The only thing that works is fastboot mode. I get now is the boot loop. I've tried everything and nothing has helped.
I have tried to fix it the hard way but my OEM is locked so I have no luck.


• (fastboot continue) I've tried it I got nothing out of it.

does anyone have a solution to fix this problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment