Wednesday 20 July 2016

Okay XDA, I need your help getting my phone running. (Black screen problem)



Okay so I bought this S6, 2 days ago from a guy really cheap. I have some experience with Samsung devices so I thought I could fix it piece of cake turns out I can't. So I got twrp, and download mode working and I can transfer files to the phone while in twrp no problem. Download mode works fine too. The problem I have is that whatever I do the phone shows the "Samsung Galaxy S6, powered by android" logo and then the screen turns black. The little led light keeps shining blue light and the phone even vibrates sometimes.

At first I though that I could just flash stock 6.0.1 rom though odin and I did that. Same problem black screen (I got the firmware from sammobile). After that I tried the tyrannus rom and I followed his instruction and same problem again. At last I tried XtreStoLite and same problem. A guy in another thread told me that I need to reflash a kernel so I tried the SpaceX MM Kernel and still the same problem.

Oh almost forgot the device is the SM-G920F.

Any thoughts? :confused:



No comments:

Post a Comment