Sunday 3 July 2016

** Nougat CM - Android 7.0 Inspired CM Theme (CM 12.1/13) **



Hello XDA!:D

So Google named the next iteration/flavour/version of Android, 7.0 as Nougat (spelled No-ga?, please correct me)

I quickly made a CM theme inspired by the latest developer preview and the rumours flying around.

Presenting:


NOUGAT CM

What is it?
A new theme for the CyanogenMod Theme Engine (12.1/13 supported).
All custom ROMs including CyanogenMod or others based on CyanogenMod AND having the Theme Engine supported.

What's themed?
I've tried keeping it simple and close to stock. Here's what's themed:
  • SystemUI - Notifications, QS header, Volume Panels

  • Settings

  • Phone/Dialer

  • Contacts

  • Calculator (AOSP,Google)

  • WhatsApp

  • Trebuchet, Launcher3, Google Now Launchers

  • And a few more things here and there...


ALSO INCLUDES WALLPAPER FROM THE LATEST PREVIEW
NAVIGATION BAR INSPIRED FROM RUMOURS (Slightly different from the original one, I am not fond of the home button, so made a few aesthetic changes. )
Nougat Styled flat notifications (thanks to @Lars124 and his awesome guide )

Screenshots here!


Find the .apk file attached! I have tested it fully on my Nexus 5 running CM13 (nightly). Positive criticism appreciated. If possible please put a screenshot of the bug(s) you encounter. Will fix it ASAP.

Credits:
@Lars124
Google
CyanogenMod
(Let me know if you feel I've missed someone!)














Attached Files






File Type: apk Nougat CM.apk -
[Click for QR Code]
(6.42 MB)







No comments:

Post a Comment