Sunday 3 July 2016

No service after rooting



So I got this Note 3 as a gift from a relative. So I don't have much info on it. Apart from it having Vodafone Bloat pre-installed. I have the device on stock rom Android version 4.4.2, and NG1 baseband. So I tried rooting with CF-autoroot and it successfully rooted but unfortunately ever since I rooted it, there's no network. It reads the sim, but it doesn't register to any network. I also installed Xposed right after rooting before realizing the issue when trying to download modules (since samsung has a bad habit of showing me network bars even without a sim)

So now I'm in dire need of a solution since this is my only working phone at the moment and I'll be leaving tomorrow for Eid at a relative's house where I won't have my PC.
I've looked around in the forums but there's no definite solution. No, I didn't flash stock back yet. I'll have to wait till 12AM when my ISP doubles my speed. But any tinkering I can do now?



No comments:

Post a Comment