Saturday 2 July 2016

No recovery, no droid boot, no fastboot; only usb logo, a bar turning red



Dear XDA Developers family,
I wanted to flash a custom recovery on my Asus_T00K WW (a502cg) Lite device. I successfully rooted it, flashed a version of TWRP, but it didn't enter recovery. Upon this, I decided to make a factory reset and stop wasting time, but after factory reset, it boot looped. It now does not enter recovery, fastboot or droidboot no matter what method I try. I tried many unbrick tools, and non of them worked. Now, is there anybody with a possibly working solution to this matter? Do you believe usb jig will work? Or, does anyone have any idea about the circuit points to take it to download mode like that of samsung phones? I'm in real need of urgent help! Please, somebody help me!

Thanks in advance.

Contact me via: jonahhh85@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment