Saturday 23 July 2016

No recovery mode, no download mode, what I can do?



Hi comunity, a few days ago I got this Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190, and it's locked with too many pattern attempts. Anyway, as usual I wanted to perform a hard reset so I can fix the problem, but apparently from here is the big issue. When I try the key combo (Volume Up + Home button + Power), the only thing wich appears is the loggo of the mobile then it shuts off, and when I try once again just boots normal, without going to recovery mode. Same thing with download mode, I can't acces it. The only key combination wich apparently works is Vol UP + Power and then it says "POWER RESET or UNKNOWN UPLOAD MODE". I can't go in recovery trough ADB because the mobile have USB Debugging OFF, so any connection with the pc is f**ked up. :crying:
Concluzion: No acces to recovery mode or download mode, no acces to mobile settings, imposibble conection with a computer, how the hell I should fix this mobile? Any ideeas?



No comments:

Post a Comment