Saturday 2 July 2016

No more LG for me!



Okay, so my G3 was my first LG Android device. That phone was great. Life WAS good until the screen started fading to black. I tried everything except replace the motherboard. I figured it's just time to upgrade instead.

Which brings my to my V10. I just got this phone on February 8, 2016 and already have a hardware failure. The freaking right mic (the mic you speak into during a call with the device up to your ear) is dead. There have been no major drops. The worst being a fall from my bed to a carpeted floor. All while wrapped inside an Otterbox Defender.

I know I know, any given day with the right circumstances and a minor drop could cause such an issue as this. But c'mon! My Motorola Droid X still works flawlessly after all the years.

I think I'll go back to Samsung depending on the developer support.

✌🖕 LG. Life hasn't been all that good using your devices. Thanks to all the V10 devs and all XDA devs for your awesomeness. I solute you.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment