Sunday 3 July 2016

No luck restoring water boarded edge, last rites?



I'd love some advice if there is anything left to try to restore my t-mobile s6 edge (g925t). It was submerged in water for only a few seconds. Took it to the Tekdry machine inside Staples, which dried it out completely. Still not booting up.

I can get into download mode. I've tried reflashing the stock rom (epf1) with both Odin 3.10.6 and 3.10.7, and tried the repartition option with the original pit file. It always hangs at NAND writing. I've tried the smart switch emergency recovery, but it doesn't recognize the phone. I've tried reinstalling Samsung drivers, and rebooting.

I've attached a photo of where the write stops. I've heard of jtag repair. Is that a real option at this point? Thanks.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	image.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	169.2 KB<br/>ID:	3801852
 














No comments:

Post a Comment