Sunday 3 July 2016

New unlocked S7 doesn't have a voicemail app - how to get voicemail?



I just bought one of the newly released unlocked S7's. First let me say it is awesome. No bloat and numerous settings that were blocked by Verizon are available now. I popped in my sim and everything works great. The only one problem is that the voicemail app is not on the phone. When someone leaves me a message, I get some wierd cryptic text message. I can dial my own number and retrieve the messages the old fashioned way. After I delete a message, I get another cryptic text message. I assume these messages are supposed to be telling the voicemail app how many messages there are in my inbox. Does anyone know how I can either get a working Verizon voicemail app on my phone or stop these text messages at least?



No comments:

Post a Comment