Thursday 21 July 2016

Need someone to do a full eMMc backup



I managed to hard-bricked my Nexus 6P and now my phone won't turn on at all. I already tried everything to make sure it's not a soft-brick so that doesn't have to be asked.

I found this article: wwwDOTdroidsavvyDOTcom/unbrick-qualcomm-mobiles/ (unfortunately I can't post links so please replace the DOT with .) stating that I can unbrick it by using some tools. Unfortunately I need a full eMMc backup from someone with a factory-resetted Nexus 6p.

I wanted to ask if someone can do this huge favor and upload a backup of their eMMc somewhere. I would be very thankful for that!

To do so, it has to be a rooted factory-resetted Nexus 6P (although you can try without a factory-reset). These commands have to be entered:


Code:


adb shell
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/storage/emulated/0/backup.img bs=512 count=30535646


and then the file has to be uploaded somewhere.

I would very appreciate it if someone does this or suggests something different. Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment