Saturday 16 July 2016

Need Some Help OTG + Charging



Hi,

Total noob here, I've been reading alot but a bunch of it is way over my head, and i can only watch so many videos. PLease break it down "barney style" for me...

So i have a Nexus 7 2012 Wi-FI + 3g, its unlocked, rooted and running 4.4.2 with TWRP 3.0.2.0 via the Nexus root tool. I have a OTG cable to be able to charge and use an external hard drive, and from what i'm reading i need to flash a new kernel to be able to use that. I've found Timur's kernel works to accomplish that, but i can not find that kernel, and he's stop hosting it since Sep. 28, 2014. Does anyone have that kernel? Does it work with 4.4.2 and TWRP? Are there other kernels that i can use vice Timur's that allow me to use the OTG + charging? Also i do not plan to install this in my car.

Thanks,
Adam



No comments:

Post a Comment