Thursday 21 July 2016

Need help with "Unfortunately, LGSetupWizard has stopped." (LG G Vista AT&T D631)



I had rooted my LG G Vista using the Kingroot app about two months ago. A few days ago I tried to unroot the phone through the app then factory reset because I thought that would help for some reason. It ended up deleting some needed files or something to so the phone could launch and now I can't get out of the Google setup on the phone. It just displays the "Unfortunately, LGSetupWizard has stopped" error message and loops back to the start of the setup process. I've tried factory resetting it maybe 4 times and it hasn't done anything. I've chose different backups on the phone everytime I've reset it and that does nothing. I've looked some stuff up on the internet and I found that I can flash my phone to a certain version of android using a TOT file or DLL file. I have no idea what to do with these because the LG flash tool only allows for KDZ files which seem to be non existent for this phone. Can someone point me in the right direction or will the AT&T people be able to reset it? I just want my phone to go back to normal so I can call and text people.



No comments:

Post a Comment