Wednesday 20 July 2016

Need help with a bricked phone.



Hello. I was trying to root my phone using instructions from here: http://www.androidvillaz.com/2016/03...low-6.0.1.html

Once the kernel wrote and said successful, I was no longer able to turn on my phone.

What I've done for the past several hours was try to download stock images and write them on using Odin but to no avail. I've searched all over the internet and there doesn't seem to be an answer or I don't get it.

My model number according to the android recovery (I don't have TWRP yet) is G920AUCS4CPG1 Android 6.0.1.

I'm able to access Android Recovery, download mode and I have Samsung Drivers installed on my PC to use with Odin.

I'm not super familiar with adb but if that needs to be used I can figure it out.

I'm willing to paypal 50 US bucks to whoever gives me the right advice to get my phone working again. If this last line is in violation of rules please remove.

I'm desperate. Help.



No comments:

Post a Comment