Wednesday 27 July 2016

Need help! Wireless charging stopping overnight!



Hey guys, I have a galaxy s7 on Verizon that was working fine with no issues until about a week ago. I use a Samsung wireless fast charging pad by my bed for charging overnight. The last week I have an issue where I set the phone on the pad, the phone says wireless fast charging connected, the pad lights up blue and charging begins like normal. The issue is when I wake up in morning the pad is lit up green as if it reached 100% charge, but the phone isn't charging and the battery has been between 40-90% depending on where it was when I went to bed. Wireless fast charging is enabled in settings, I have rebooted the phone, not sure what is going on. I don't think anything changed, I can't remember an event where this started, just one morning it wasn't full any more and has been doing it every night now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment