Friday 15 July 2016

Need help unbricking soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Core Prime



I'm relatively new to the whole rooting thing, so I figured I'd try to root my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime since it was a spare anyways. I did it with KingoRoot, and it was a success. The only benefit I needed at the time was I wanted to delete one of the bloat ware apps which I made sure none of the apps I or the system relied on. I came to my senses and realized that I shouldn't put a 0 emergency device in danger with no experience so I selected the "Remove root" option in KingoRoot's stock Superuser app and my device restarted and became stuck in (what I think is) a bootloop at the service provider screen and vibrating a few times in quick succession every few seconds. I followed an online tutorial that showed me how to perform a factory reset, and erase other certain parts of the memory and nothing helped. Any tips? Thanks in advance to anybody that responds.
Details:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Service Provider: Can't remember right now, let me know if this is important
Extra details: I think I've erased everything on my phone, including my dalvik cache, cache, internal memory, internal SD card, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment