Saturday 16 July 2016

Need help asap, bricked my HTC One m7 GPe, but I have access to TWRP



Long story short, I had Viper rom installed for 3 years. Couldn't play Pokemon Go because firmware was outdated (4.3), flashed back 3 years to a stock rom. Still couldn't update from settings because it kept saying I had no space even tho I had 20gb and apps instaled/updated fine. Only option I had left is to manually flash OTAs untill I get up to atleast 4.4. I went to this XDA post : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532491. Flashed JWR66Y from JWR66V update and it went no problem. I then tried to flash KRT16S from JWR66Y to finally get 4.4 kitkat for pokemon go. Don't remember exactly what happened but after I restarted the phone It now bluescreens right after the "Google". From what I have went through past 48 hours trying to fix this ****/get my phone up to 4.4 I guess I have to flash a new ROM, but how am I supposed to do that when all these custom roms require to be on the latest firmware?

I am tired and out of options so I really really really hope one of you guys can help me out with this bs.

My phone is HTC One m7 GPe (M7_UL), it is unlocked, don't know if still rooted or not since its bricked
OS - 2.14.1700.15
I have access to TWRP which is v.2.6.0.1



No comments:

Post a Comment