Wednesday 27 July 2016

My Axon 7 is pending-shipment with B&H in the US now!



Expecting it on Friday or Saturday. I'll post first thoughts sometime after that. Here's my device list int he last 12-18 months:

* Moto X 2015
* Huawei Ascend Mate 4G LTE
* LG G3, G4
* Moto X Pure Edition (by far the one I liked the most)
* Nexus 6

Reasons I'm choosing over OP3 or 6P.

* Front facing speakers
* Higher resolution screen (sometimes phone VR can be fun) - Also, though OP3 has AMOLED too but a good reason to consider it ... I wear polarized sunglasses and of course that sucks with LCDs unless you're blessed with some perfect polarization of how you want the screen tilted with your fave sunnies. What's funny is finding at what angle the screen is polarized when I play with a new LCD based phone.
* QC Quick Charge (I'm already invested with a few of these chargers)
* Dual SIM or SIM + SD (though I'm most likely going to be Dual SIM)
* Home back, and recent buttons
* Warranty (if it holds up this is awesome. I'm not using my Moto X Pure due to broken screen, Moto will not let me PAY for repair because unlocked bootloader/warranty bull****).



No comments:

Post a Comment