Sunday 3 July 2016

Move apps to SD external card



Hi!!

Yes, I know it's a well know issue... but so many info about it and so old, that I can't know if still working.

Note GT 8010 (unrooted)
Android 4.1.2
16gb internal


Do i Want to root? Yes. (apparently there is no other way on this tablet / os)
That will work? That is what I don't know.

Read about a script to swap the sd: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1857391
But honestly, I searched outside the web and that scripts caused many problem that makes me doubt about it.
The android doesn't show even the grey box with "move to SD". I think it was stollen by Samsung (damn on you Samsung xD)


The tablet now belongs to my son, and he plays lot of games.. So, need to move at least some of them to the External card.


I will appreciate any advice or comment.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment