Monday 18 July 2016

Moto E XT1526, Please Help!



I dont know where to begin, yes this is my fault but i hope someone can instruct me to get my phone operational again.. I decided to root and unlock my Moto E XT1526, My carrier is US Cellular, I used TWRP and SuperSU, everything was just fine until I tried to replace my android OS and use 6.0 Marshmellow then i formatted and erased and tried to go from scratch and do it again, I flashed a boot and recovery file and now when I try go into recovery mode it gives me an android logo with an X on top of his stomach, im familiar with ADB and BOOTFLASH in Command Prompt, now that I cannot go into recovery mode or any mode besides the Boot Loader screen is there any files I can download and replace or get my phone to remove the flash files or start from scratch, I literally can do nothing but go into USB Connected Mode, all i can do at this point at this point is see the bootloader, i also cannot load files into my phone is there anything i can do or is my phone destroyed?? Need
also I cannot connect to ADB just Fastboot, and I decided to Fastboot erase all and stuck in Bootloader mode, what now, thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment