Saturday 2 July 2016

Mike Reid May Have Passed Away



Hi all, I was working with Mike Reid on his Android Auto work. I was talking to him up to the day he went to hospital.

Unfortunately, it appears he has passed away. I asked a private investigator to try and contact him - see what hospital is at. We unfortunately found a death record matching his region of Canada.

I'd love to be wrong, but it appears he has passed. The death record matched up to about a week or two after he entered hospital.

My team is continuing his Android Auto work by starting the OpenHU project. We've set up a ,000 bounty - as Google just broke his app over there with changes to GMS: http://console.com.co/openhu

Saw people asking about this, felt I should share over here on Mike's other projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment