Wednesday 27 July 2016

Media sound volume at maximum at reboot



Hi there,

So I've flashed the superman 1.10 rom and so far everything's look nice.

However, I have a strange issue at boot, where even though the media sound (and all other sound sliders) is set to minimum, if I run a song or a game it will play at maximum ! And lowering the volume using the button will not change anything, the only way to lower the sound is to increase it first and THEN lower it.
Once this is done the problem will not occur until next reboot..

I did install and uninstall dolby atmos, viper4android, sound mod and everythinf related to sound but it did not help...

Is there any default boot setting that I might check and edit before having to factory reset and reflash everything ?



No comments:

Post a Comment