Wednesday 6 July 2016

Lost my OS!!



I was Trying to Flash Cyanogenmod 13 ROM on Zenfone 2 ZE551ML through a Video on youtube,According to the Video I Rooted my Device , Unlocked Boot-loader , Downloaded Cyanogenmod ROM , Downloaded Gaaps, Fastboot , TWRP Recovery and Every other thing required, as later on as per the video , I got to the TWRP Recovery Mode ,then according to the video, I took backup of my earlier rom(ZENUI ROM) ,and then Wiped the Data(Dalvik Cache , data ,etc) and then When I Tried to Flash That Cyanogenmod Rom- the Error Showed up(ERROR EXECUTING UPDATER BINARY IN ZIP) , But the device in Video Flashed the Rom Successfully, I Tried again to Flash that Rom But still Ended up with the Same Error , then I tried to Flash my Original ROM Backup , But this time too it showed Error, I thought that the Cyanogenmod rom i download was Corrupt , so i downloaded the another rom and tried to flash that but no use !! :crying:
Now what To Do, i Rebooted the Device, it Stucked on the ASUS Logo



No comments:

Post a Comment