Thursday 21 July 2016

[Looking for] Multi-platform custom dictionary app



Hello dear community,
I am looking for this for quite a while. :)
Is there an app that will allow me to create my own cloud based dictionary? I want to improve my language skills through creating my own dictionary.
The dictionary database has to be editable online (web based), since I would like to be able copy/paste detailed definitions from different web dicts.
And of course a sync-able android app that will allow me to check some words on the go or learn while in the train :D

"Now" dictionary is getting pretty closer to what I wish for, but it's only available for smartphones and no browsers.
"Anki cards" is cool too, but they focus on the flip-cards learning feature which I don't frankly need. I will be completely happy with a super simple searchable custom dict.

There are some apps that allow to create custom dict file and then upload it to the SD or whatever and use it. But I want to be able to add words constantly (web or on the go) :)

I'm thinking - there definitely is such an app, its just me who fail to search of it properly :) so please help :))

cheers,
Kalin



No comments:

Post a Comment